BLUFCritical thinking revolves around an open, honest, objective, inquisitive mind that analyses issues based on hard evidence rather than personal opinions.
Bernard Marr writing in Forbes, makes several points, the main ones being:
- Always vet new information.
- Check where the information comes from.
- Consider more than one point of view.
- Practice active listening.
- Ask lots of open-ended questions.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- MAR 2022 Top 8 Critical Thinking Skills and Ways to Improve Them-Zety
- MAR 2022 Critical Thinking Definition, Skills, and Examples- ThoughtCo
- JUL 2022 25 Critical Thinking Examples-HelpfulProfessor.com