BLUFThe Australian Government is investing in upgrades to the RAAF's fleet of EA-18G Growlers.
This Australian government defence release notes that the:
- The Growler is an electronic attack aircraft capable of disrupting various electronic systems.
- The upgrade means that the Growler maintains its capability of dealing with new developments in electronic attack capabilities.
- The project will ensure commonality with United States Navy aircraft.
References from the Web:
- 06 Feb 2023 Australia to upgrade Growler electronic warfare planes - APDR (asiapacificdefencereporter.com)eral' inherited $1 million from a US software developer and donated it straight to the military—Business Insider
- 06 Feb 2023 ircraft-jamming software upgrade for RAAF Growlers (themandarin.com.au)
- Article Source:Home | Defence
- Media Check: Official Australian Government information
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.