BLUFLMT's deal with the US Government involves producing aircraft not only for US forces but also for approved foreign sales—to date, LMT has delivered 814 F-35s making it the biggest earner for LMT's aviation division.
This article by Zacks Equity Research writing for Yahoo News makes these points about Lockheed Martin Corporation and the F-35:
- A $7.63 billion contract is for 129 F-35 aircraft, ranging from F-35A to F-35C.
- The contract will serve US interests by generating approved Foreign Military Sales.
- The F-35 program remains LMT's largest revenue generator for its Aeronautics Division.
- LMT expects to deliver 147-153 jets per year in 2023 and 2024 and 156 from then on.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web :
- MAR 2022 Amid Russian aggression, Fort Worth leaders say the F-35 fighter jet’s value is now on display in Europe – Texas Tribune
- JUL 2022 Lockheed Makes 27% Revenues From F-35 Sales; How Else Is US Defense Behemoth Profiting From Global Conflicts? – Eurasian Times