BLUFThis Dec 2022 Mckinsey report looks at development across the world in close up detail—it notes that though there are economic and social differences between countries, the differences within countries are themselves signifcant and worth closer study.
McKinsey & Company is a long-established management consulting company, which in this report provides an in-depth look at economic and social development at the micro-level. It makes a number of interesting and surprising points such as:
- People in the UK on average live 6.8 years longer than do people in Peru.
- However, Lima in Peru and Manchester in the UK have the same average life expectancy.
- The difference in life expectancy between Cambodia and Laos is almost the same.
- However, there can be a ten-year difference between regions within these countries.
References from the Web:
- Net-zero for countries: The economic impact of the transition | McKinsey
- What is economic growth? | McKinsey
- Article Source: About Us | McKinsey & Company
- Media Check: McKinsey & Company | Company Overview & News (forbes.com)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC |