Differences between India and the other members of Quad – Australia, Japan and the US on the Ukraine conflict are unlikely to hinder growing military and economic cooperation.
- Expected focus on post-Covid recovery, building health security, climate action, sustainable infrastructure and resilient supply chains.
- Aims to deliver on the vision of a free, open and inclusive region.
- A constructive agenda that enables peace, prosperity and stability in the Indo-Pacific region.
- Creating a decarbonised green shipping network, using clean hydrogen and improved climate monitoring proposed.
- Infrastructure coordination is to support sustainable and demand-driven infrastructure using sustainable debt.
- Cooperation on critical and emerging technologies, semiconductor supply chain diversification, and cyber security.
- Last mile delivery, health security, genomic surveillance, clinical trials and pandemic preparedness.
- Japanese – Indian increased economic cooperation.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
Source Information: Hindustan Times