BLUFAmerican veterans have volunteered to support and train Ukrainian military medical personnel.
This article by Svetlana Shkolnikova, writing for Stars and Stripes, makes the following points:
- Four US military veterans founded Task Force Yankee Ukraine.
- The group has prepared more than 12,000 Ukrainians on how to treat casualties.
- They offer training in a tried and tested system called Tactical Combat Casualty Care.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- AUG 2022 Ukraine’s Unstoppable Medics | Close Up—Aljazeera
- NOV 2022 American veterans race to train Ukrainian soldiers as war with Russia sweeps more troops into battle—Stars and Stripes