BLUF"Steve Jobs, one of the world's greatest motivating and engaging public speakers, revealed that this level of communication didn't come naturally. It required significant planning, preparation, and effort."
This article by Carmine Gallo, writing for Inc Magazine, notes that:
- He was considered one of the great storytellers of all time, but he dedicated significant time to the craft.
- He rehearsed the material, including the hand gestures at key moments, as well as the pace of the delivery.
- He sought feedback to cover every aspect of his presentation.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Why Your Virtual Presentations Are Destined To Fail And How You Can Prevent It – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
- One simple trigger word can get people to agree with you, according to an influence expert – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- SEP 2019 29 Killer Presentation Tips to Wow Your Audience – Visme
- NOV 2020 10 Simple Secrets of Great Communicators - Liveabout