BLUFNATO's continued cooperation on sanctions against Russia and support for Ukraine seems to be making NATO stronger, not weaker.
This article by Katya Adler, writing for BBC, makes the following points:
- Alleged Russian war crimes make it hard for NATO countries not to continue to support Ukraine.
- Putin's blaming of NATO's expansion into Easter Europe for the Ukraine conflict resulted in NATO expanding even further.
- Finland and Sweden have both applied to join NATO.
- Western officials say the Kremlin's tactics have badly misfired.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- NOV 2022 Ukraine conflict: What is NATO and what weapons is it supplying?—BBC
- NOV 2022 NATO says Russia is ultimately to blame for Poland missile hit; Moscow denies striking Kyiv in latest attacks—CNBC