BLUFBusinesses that use ChatGPT have the potential to improve efficiency and productivity by automating tasks that humans would typically perform.
This article by Bernard Marr, writing for Forbes, makes these points about the adoption of Chat GPT (Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer) into businesses:
- Chat GPT can augment repetitive tasks while providing more engaging interactions with users.
- It can also generate responses for customer support tasks, radically improving response time.
- It can be helpful in any situation where you need to generate natural-sounding text.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- JAN 2023 If you still aren't sure what ChatGPT is, this is your guide to the viral chatbot that everyone is talking about – Business Insider
- JAN 2023 ChatGPT could be a game-changer for marketers, but it won’t replace humans any time soon – The Conversation
- Article Source: Forbes
- Media Check: Forbes - Media Bias fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC