BLUFThe introduction of artificial intelligence applications like ChatGPT has the potential to change the nature of work radically.
- Computer coders and software developers.
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling.
- Some mid-level white-collar jobs include producing advertising copy and drafting press releases.
- Professional positions such as preparing common legal forms and documents.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- Jan 2023 Will ChatGPT Take Your Job? – Search Engine Journal
- Jan 2023 I’m going to lose my job to an AI – ChatGPT does an hour of my work in seconds – US Sun
- Article Source: CBS News
- Media Check: CBS News - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC