BLUFThe introduction of artificial intelligence applications like ChatGPT has the potential to change the nature of work radically.
This article by Megan Cerullo, writing for CBS News, makes these points about the jobs ChatGPT could displace based on early analysis of capability and application:
- Computer coders and software developers.
- Administrative tasks such as scheduling.
- Some mid-level white-collar jobs include producing advertising copy and drafting press releases.
- Professional positions such as preparing common legal forms and documents.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- Alternative Link: Articles about AI-based ChatBots | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- See all Runway Collections: Collections | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- Jan 2023 Will ChatGPT Take Your Job? – Search Engine Journal
- Jan 2023 I’m going to lose my job to an AI – ChatGPT does an hour of my work in seconds – US Sun
- Article Source: CBS News
- Media Check: CBS News - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC