Leadership training programs can fail to produce long-term outcomes due to limitations in culture, design, and support.
Joanne Willard writing in the Big Think, notes that:
- Global corporate leadership training market to grow at 9.5% CAGR.
- Effective leadership training needs a learning culture, community support, and relevant content.
- Leaders need intellectual humility, a growth mindset, and emotional intelligence.
- A culture of learning offers chances to apply new skills and knowledge.
- 70-20-10 rule: 70% on-the-job, 20% interactions, 10% formal training.