A beekeeping program in the Solomon Islands is teaching mostly women and young people to diversify their income through honey production, steering communities away from harmful farming practices like logging.
- The program targets mostly women and young people.
- Bees help combat climate change by pollinating mangroves.
- The Solomon Islands is highly vulnerable to climate change.
- The program promotes the rights of women and children.
- Bees increase crop yields and produce non-perishable honey.