BLUFSuccess depends on your ability to speak, your ability to write, and the quality of your ideas.
Justin Bariso writing in Fast Company, makes the following points:
- When Speaking. Ask: how much does my audience know, get excited and slow down.
- When Writing. Use a clear style as it indicates clear thinking.
- The Quality of Your Ideas. Study great thinkers and focus on ideas that solve real-world problems.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
References from the Web:
- NOV 2022 What Is Deep Work and How To Practice It (Complete Guide)-Life Hack
- NOV 2022 7 Reasons why Public Speaking is Important in 2022-Aha Slides
- Article Source: Fast Company | Business News, Innovation, Technology, Work Life and Design
- Media Check: Fast Company Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)/
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, DIRECTIONS AND LEARNING OUTCOMES | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- LINKS TO PROFESSIONAL MILITARY EDUCATION (PME) WEB PAGES | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)