BLUFAs AI technology is increasingly used in workplaces, it's important to consider the jobs and skills that might soon become unnecessary.
This article by Imane El Atillah, writing for Euronews, makes these points:
- AI is becoming good at performing repetitive basic or robotic tasks but is unlikely to fully replicate human abilities.
- It will likely augment our jobs, not necessarily replace humans.
- In the business environment, it will replace and make redundant the simpler cognitive skill-set such as data input and analytics, writing reports and scripts and creating and editing imagery.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- The Three Critical Skills You Must Develop For The Future Of Work – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
- 6 Ways Business Leaders Should Integrate ChatGPT – TheRunway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web :
- JAN 2023 Will ChatGPT Take Your Job? - Search Engine Journal
- FEB 2023 Why We're Obsessed With the Mind-Blowing ChatGPT AI Chatbot – CNET
- Article Source: Euronews
- Media Check: Euronews - Media Bias/Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com) RATING HIGH CREDIBILITY
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC