BLUFCamero-Tech, a relatively small company working with the Israeli military, claims that it has developed a camera that can see through walls.
This article from Interesting Engineering makes the following points about the Xaver 1000:
- Camero-Tech is part of the Samy Katsav Group.
- The device offers users a considerable increase in situational awareness.
- It uses 'a pulse-based UWB micro-power radar'.
- It is radiation free.
- It can provide information about humans and static objects through walls.
- Relatively simple to use.
- Source: 19FortyFive: Military, Defense, National Security News and Analysis
- Media Check: 1945 - 19fortyfive.com - Media Bias/Fact Check
- LEARNING OUTCOMES—RUNWAY | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- How humans and AI can work together to create better businesses | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- References from the Web:
- JUNE 2022 Camero-Tech launches Xaver™ 1000 - the new generation of 3D 'See through Walls' systems | Israel Defense
- JUNE 2021 A Method of UWB Radar Vital Detection Based on Time Extraction of Strong Vital Signs (hindawi.com)