Prigozhin, Wagner Group's leader, withdrew from Ukraine, threatened Moscow, and criticized Russian corruption. After an agreement brokered by Belarusian President Lukashenko, he returned his forces to Ukraine. Despite challenging Russian leadership, a coup or Putin's power loss is unlikely. Prigozhin's move to Belarus and recent events will have enduring effects.
- Initial chaos suggests a potential coup attempt.
- Prigozhin plans to disband Wagner's military company.
- Wagner was accused of human rights abuses in Mali.
- Uncertainty looms over Russia's future.
- Repression is expected to increase in Russia.