BLUFCourageous leaders prioritise long-term goals based on facts, data, and expertise, even if it means making difficult decisions that may face resistance.
This article by Irma Becerra, writing for Forbes, makes the following points:
- Attributes such as honesty, integrity, courage and compassion are all characteristics of courageous leadership.
- Other characteristics include remaining committed to a vision and goals, despite obstacles and setbacks.
- Leaders who act with courage and conviction help their organizations prosper. Read the full article to learn more.
Recent Runway Posts related to this topic:
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION 01: COLLECTION | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- LEADERSHIP STYLES—ARTICLES | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
References from the Web:
- JAN 2022 What Courageous Leaders Do Differently—HBR
- JUL 2022 The Psychology Of Courage: 7 Traits Of Courageous Leaders—Forbes
- Article Source:Forbes
- Media Check: Forbes - Media Bias Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com) MBFC Credibility Rating: HIGH CREDIBILITY
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC.