BLUFThe latest aid package includes anti-tank loitering munitions, long-range strike capabilities, and high-endurance vertical take-off drones.
This article by Joseph Trevithick, writing for The Drive, makes the following points:
- The US aid package is valued at approximately $2 billion.
- The package could give Ukraine all-new long-range precision strike capabilities.
- This type of assistance package underscores the significance of drones in the conflict.
- RUSSIAN-UKRAINE CONFLICT—ARTICLES | The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC
- FEB 2023 US wary of Chinese drone shipments to support Russia in Ukraine—Financial Times
- MAR 2023 Ukraine’s Next-Generation Drone Fleet Is Packed With Upgrades—Forbes
- Article Source: https://www.thedrive.com/
- Media Check: The Drive - Media Bias Fact Check (mediabiasfactcheck.com)