BLUFEquatorial Launch Australia (ELA), who runs the Arnhem Space Centre (ASC) in the NT, plans to expand its capability to 300 hectares and 14 launch pads.
- ASC goal to be the unrivalled Southern Hemisphere commercial space launch site.
- ASC to support test, launch and recovery activities.
- NASA launched rockets from ELA in 2022.
- South Korean company to launch satellites from ASC from 2024.
- Media Check: ABC News Australian Broadcasting Corporation - Media Bias Fact Check(High Credibility)
- COLLECTIONS/The Runway (airforce.gov.au)
- ADDITIONAL READING RAAF RUNWAY (PME)
- RAAF RUNWAY: RATIONALE, GUIDELINES, LEARNING OUTCOMES, ETC