Agile Combat Employment is a concept gaining traction within the USAF and impacts the way their Air Force plans, prepares and responds to threats. The change of focus to a more agile model means that logisticians especially must be able to employ logistics support from adaptive bases and often in a contested environment.
- The USAF Logistics Officer Association seeks to advance professional development among Logisticians.
- Owing to recent changes in global politics, the USAF has re-evaluated its readiness strategies.
- ACE indicates a significant shift from traditional Main Operating Bases (MOB) in projecting air power.
- USAF Logisticians must prepare to support operations in challenging and potentially hostile settings with minimal notice.
- ACE's efficacy hinges on every member's ability to make reliable decisions, especially when C2 lines are compromised.